Sharing few skincare tips for Monsoon, to keep your skin soft and hydrated: –
- Exfoliate – To achieve glowing skin exfoliate your skin once in a week to remove dead skin and help unclog pores. Avoid over – exfoliation as it will remove essentials oils, leaving your skin rough and lifeless. Use mild scrubs to exfoliate.
- Cleanse – After exfoliation, cleanse the open pores and allow your skin to breathe. Do this twice a day.
- Tone – With change in weather conditions and high humidity, use a toner as the skin pores opens up. To avoid skin dryness, use an alcohol free toner.
- Moisturize – No matter how humid it is, moisturize your skin to keep it hydrated.
- Wear a Sunscreen – It does not matter if the sun is shining or not. It is really important to protect your skin from UV rays and use a sunscreen whenever going out of the house.
- Hydrate your lips – Avoid matte lipsticks, as they usually crack due to dryness. Instead opt for lip balms in rainy season.
- Makeup – Avoid makeup during monsoon or go minimal with your look using waterproof make-up products.
- Bleach – Avoid bleaching your face during monsoon as it will leave your skin dry and rough.
- Water – Consume at least 10- 12 glasses of water to keep your body hydrated and help in flushing out toxins, leaving your skin fresh and amazing.